Payroll Deduction for Personal Purchases
Appointed nine and 12 month employees are eligible for payroll deduction on Tech Store purchases from $250 to $3,000. Taxes are included in the payroll deduction.
Note: Nine-month appointed employees must start and complete payroll deduction during the time of their appointment.
Shop In Person
- Visit our store on campus and select your item(s).
- Talk to one of our representatives at the checkout desk about starting a quote.
- Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization form and sign. You must show your valid University ID card to submit the form.
- Visit our online store.
- When selecting your item(s), add to cart.
- Save a screenshot or copy of the cart and email it to email@example.com or print and bring it into the store.
- Complete and print the Payroll Deduction Authorization form.
Note: You must sign the printed copy.
- Submit the form to our representative at the checkout desk in the store. You must show your valid University ID card to submit the form.
Items not in stock? To request quotes for items not in stock, contact us with the manufacturer part/model number, and a sales associate will create a quote for the item(s).
Allow up to 2 business days for HR approval. Once your request is approved, the Tech Store will email you with details of the payroll deduction.
In-stock items can be picked up during store hours on the same day as the approval.