The Tech Store Service Center will set up your new device and repair or maintain your old devices.
Purchasing a new computer from the Tech Store? For an additional $39 (plus tax), our Service Center will perform operating system updates and pre-install Microsoft Office apps and university-provided antivirus. Add New Device Setup to Your Cart
Repairs Under Warranty
Get your device repaired at little or no cost for issues covered under warranty. This includes:
- Dell devices purchased from the Tech Store or through the UA System contract. Check Dell Warranty Status
- Apple devices* currently under warranty. Check Apple Warranty Status
Note: The Service Center does not currently service iPhones.
- Microsoft Surface models purchased from the Tech Store are eligible for advance exchange depot service.
*We also offer additional protection plans (AppleCare+ and Safeware) to cover accidental damage repairs for new device purchases.
Is your device out of warranty? No problem! We repair devices that are up to seven years old.
- Basic Services $39: Diagnose and fix issues that do not require major disassembly.
- Data Backup & Recovery $20-$99: Backup, recover or transfer to new system or external hard drive up to 500GB.
- Virus Removal $79: Remove virus and/or malware and reinstall operating system.
- Advanced Services $99: Diagnose and fix issues that require major disassembly.
Rates are general estimates for labor only. Cost of parts and/or software not included.
The Service Center provides customized image installation and Microsoft updates for newly purchased departmental computers, starting at $49 per device. For an additional $50, we will perform updates at your on-campus location.
Contact us at email@example.com to request quotes for departmental services.